Alize’s School of Singing Rules & Regulations
- Once a place has been confirmed and accepted by you, the full fee is due to secure your child’s place. If you choose the option to pay in instalments please arrange this before the term begins.
- Payment can be made through bank transfer or online only.
- The school reserves the right to make changes to class timetables.
- All fees are payable before each term begins. Failure to comply with this may result in suspension of classes until the account has been settled. Deposits are non refundable.
- Fees for exam and competition entries are paid directly to the teacher. All students are notified at their lesson when they are due.
- Lessons cancelled by students regrettably cannot be given later.
- If your teacher must cancel classes due to unavoidable circumstances, these classes will be given later either by extending the term or organising a mutually convenient time between the teacher and the student/parent.
- It would be appreciated if parents could ensure that their child attends regularly and on time for class as this is of the utmost importance for your child’s enjoyment and success.
- It is expected that parents/guardians will collect their children at the appointed time. There is no provision for supervision of students either before or after their lesson time.
- Should you wish to discuss your child’s progress or indeed any other relevant issue with your child’s teacher, as a courtesy to the next student, this should be done at the commencement of your child’s lesson and not at the commencement of the next student’s lesson.
- For competitions, an external accompanist will be brought in. Alize’s School of Singing does not cover the cost of the student’s rehearsal or accompaniment on the day.
- At concert performances, Alize’s School of Singing regularly organises photos and videos of student performances for website and archive purposes.
- Students are expected to behave in an appropriate manner while on the premises. Respect for fellow students, teachers, equipment, resources and facilities are imperative.
- All parents contact details are automatically placed on our Student Mailing List and SMS Text Message List in order to keep you updated with information / timetables / dates for your diary.
- If a parent decides to remove their child from classes for personal reasons, we regret that fees cannot be refunded. In the event of closure in exceptional circumstances that is beyond management control i.e adverse weather conditions, Government mandated closures etc refunds cannot be processed. All classes will be frozen until we can safely reopen again. All spaces and fees will be safe.
By accepting a place at Alize’s School of Singing you are abiding by these conditions.