A number of new measures have been put in place; we ask that you carefully read the following in relation to our singing classes before booking places.
- Classes will run in line with the required Government/NPHET social distancing guidelines and advice.
- Children cannot attend class/camp if they have travelled abroad in the previous 14 days of class/camp start date which is in line with the National Public Health Emergency Team / Government advice
- Must have a clear understanding of social distancing.
- Must be able to follow verbal instruction from the teachers so that everyone can stay safe.
- Must understand hand and respiratory hygiene.
- In the interest of everyone’s health and safety during Covid-19 anyone who repeatedly does not comply with social distancing measures and hygiene measures will no longer be eligible to attend classes and a refund will not be possible
- Masks must be worn into the lesson, placed in a holding bag or pocket and put back on before leaving the school.
- If your child is unwell or has a temperature, please refrain from sending them to their lesson.
- Students will be greeted in the waiting area by a staff member and have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer before they enter the classroom.
- Students must use the bathroom before coming to the studio, but if they do need to use the facilities, only one person at a time will be permitted to queue outside the bathroom.
- All staff will have their temperature taken before entering the school.
- All teachers will sanitize hands before entry to the school and between classes.
- All teachers will have an assigned teaching space to allow social distancing.
We have undertaken several measures as we return to singing within the new normal which include:
- Reduced participant numbers.
- Breaks between group classes.
- Social distancing markings on the floor.
- Hand sanitising stations.
- Increased cleaning of classroom and equipment.
- Air purifiers in all classrooms.
Please note that in the event that there is another lockdown and classes have to cease in school, the term will continue online on Zoom as before.